EGT Law Firm: Focused on Personal Injury
At the Eley Galloway Trigg, LLP law firm in Denver, Colorado, we know that when you or a loved one has been injured, you are faced with a lot of pain, decisions and stress. Our attorneys have the experience and compassion to handle the complexities of insurance and other injury claims while you focus on recovering.
Lawyers Who Make a Difference
Free Consultation Contact Us 303-226-4778
Most of our clients have heard about our law firm from other clients. They know that they can depend on our extensive experience and passionate representation with injury law. But even more important, they know that we care about getting you the compensation you need and deserve.
- In-depth knowledge of personal injury law: We understand personal injury law from several perspectives, including work as a claims adjustor, insurance defense work, representation of injured people, representation of the estates and families of wrongful death victims, and handling of workers' compensation claims and appeals.
- Personal attention to clients: When you call our law firm, you will nearly always be able to talk to your lawyer. We will help you understand the strengths and weaknesses of your case and keep you updated as your case progresses.
- Extensive trial experience: Most personal injury cases can and should be settled, but we are always prepared to take our clients' cases to trial. With a background that includes trial preparation, not just for ourselves, but also for other law firms, we have an exceptional depth of trial experience.
- State-of-the-art technology: Technology can be a formidable weapon in a personal injury case. We know how to use technology to organize cases and present evidence to insurance companies, judges and juries.
- Legal connections that strengthen your case: We are well connected and respected in the Colorado legal community. Our attorneys know how to find the resources (including expert witnesses) who can help build a case for fair compensation.
Review our personal injury practice areas, and let us know how we can help you. Your first consultation is free.
Do you need a lawyer? In most accident injury cases, having an attorney can mean less stress for you plus a settlement or judgment that is fair and meets your needs. Call for a free consultation at the EGT law firm in Denver, Colorado.