Colorado Attorney for Serious Injuries
The more serious your accident injuries, the more important it is to have a personal injury attorney who can stand up for your rights, determine the long-term consequences of the injuries, and represent you in negotiations with an insurance company or in a courtroom. Talk to the personal injury attorneys at the EGT law firm in Denver, Colorado.
Lawyers Who Make a Difference
Free Consultation Contact Us 303-226-4778
Serious, life-changing injuries can require a lifetime of care and expenses. It is important for the injured person and the family to have the resources necessary to deal with current and future concerns. At our law firm, we have experience with helping seriously injured people obtain fair and just compensation for their injuries.
- Brain injuries are common, even in minor accidents, but the symptoms can be difficult to recognize and document. While the victim may initially look normal, problems begin to arise: inability to work, an impact on relationships, or difficulty performing normal life tasks. If a loved one has the symptoms of TBI (traumatic brain injury) following an accident, you want to establish the extent of the injury before signing a settlement agreement.
- An electrical box improperly wired at a construction site or a fuel tank that explodes in a car crash can cause severe burns that require months of intensive care, years of surgery and rehabilitation, and a lifetime of scars. Our attorneys examine medical records and consult with experts to ensure you seek the resources you will need.
- When an accident victim has spinal cord injuries, the settlement needs to be structured around a wide range of needs — medical treatment now and in the future, modifications to the home, transportation needs, vocational rehabilitation, and attendant care. We use life care planners and economists to determine the needs of someone with paraplegia or quadriplegia.
- Many accidents cause back injuries. Injury victims may not fully understand the impacts of a back injury — how serious it, what treatment is needed, or the long-term prognosis. We encourage our clients to be medically evaluated so they understand their future needs.
Contact the personal injury lawyers at Eley Galloway Trigg, LLP about your serious injuries and let us know how we can help you. Your first consultation is free.
Whatever caused your injuries, the personal injury lawyers at the EGT law firm are ready to help you make a claim for your injuries:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Aviation accidents
- Construction accidents
- Product liability
- Premises liability
Do you need a lawyer? In most accident injury cases, an attorney's assistance can mean less stress for you plus your best chance at a settlement or award that is fair and meets your needs. Call for a free consultation at the EGT law firm in Denver, Colorado.